Thursday, October 27, 2011

Why didn't I figure this out earlier?

I just downloaded the blogger app...I didn't even know there was such a thing. So cool!

Anyway, I'm sitting in the car waiting for Sunshine to wake up so I can go into my OB's office and pick-up my medical records. Being in this part of town sure does bring back a lot of emotion. Just driving into the parking garage made me teary. It will be strange to leave and not call/text 3-5 people telling them how my appointment went. Next week Sunshine will be 9 months old and the next day will mark the one year anniversary of going into the hospital. Wow, what a huge year it's been!

She's awake now so I'll leave you with a recent pic...

2 comments:

AKD said...

She is just so lovely!

Searching said...

Soooo beautiful & perfect & wonderful! So happy for you. :)