Saturday, October 16, 2010

Holding Steady

Let me just say that I fully intended to write this update Thursday morning, however, I have a horrible case of tendinitis in my right arm and typing is rather painful. Thankfully, it is better today but I don't want to push it so this will be short.

I did not feel well Wednesday at all. I hadn't slept the night before and then I began cramping (right after I wrote my last post) and it would not go away. I called to see if there were any openings and even though there weren't, they did "work me in" which meant I was seen after all the other patients. It looks like things are still holding steady at 1.7 cm although I have no idea what that means other than there is no change from the previous week. It's altogether possible that I open and close daily which makes the cerclage my first line of defense. In other exciting news, my doctor suggested we go out to dinner on our way home. We did, it was great, and I remembered how to behave in public. I wonder if the same will hold true when I attempt to apply make-up again?

My brother, sister-in-law, niece, and nephew will be arriving in a few hours. They'll be here for a week. If nothing else, they will provide plenty of entertainment and it is doubtful I will be bored or lonely with them around.

I'm off to nurse my tendinitis some more. I use my computer once every 2-3 days which makes me think this injury is more likely from playing games on my phone. So incredibly pathetic...

4 comments:

Marie W said...

Glad you are holding steady!

tasivfer said...

Holding steady is good! :-) Glad that you'll have some distractions.

AKD said...

Yay for maintenance! :) I just hope the tendonitis goes away!

Searching said...

Just checking in! Hope you are somewhat comfortable!