Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Change O' Plans

Don't freak out but we've had a change of plans that now includes me driving to Boston with TOIAW. I hope I don't regret this...

I've just never been comfortable with him driving 28 hours alone (except the dogs which is just added stops and responsibility) and my doctor doesn't have a problem with it so I'm going to go for it. We're going to take it slowly and if I need to stop, we'll stop whether it be for an hour for me to lay down in the back or for the night so I can sleep in a bed. I'm mainly worried about the nausea but I know flying would have been miserable because I often get sick on planes (although I got used to it when I was a flight attendant; weird, I know). Also, I was very concerned about lifting my luggage and making a tight connection.

I guess I'm ready to move but I wish I was going to arrive at a house already unpacked and fully set-up...and I wish I could take my family and doctor with me! I'm just praying I find the right doctor for me. Tomorrow I have my last appointment in Oklahoma. I'm so sad to be leaving my doctor here!

Sorry, I planned on writing more but all of the sudden I'm really tired. I've been going to bed very early. I hope TOIAW will be okay driving tomorrow night with a sleeping wife and puppies in the car!

4 comments:

N said...

You were a flight attendant? The things I didn't know about you. :)

And I don't think it's crazy. I think it's a good idea. <3

AKD said...

I know you are driving right now, but I just wanted to wish you safe travels!

黃英吳思潔吳思潔邦 said...

來打聲招呼-大家好!!!..................................................

宜DimpleHollow欣 said...

從來愛都不知它的深度,非得等到別離的時候.....................................................................