Friday, July 30, 2010

Tired.

Between PP and the baby, I spent nearly 3.5 hours with doctors yesterday. Good news: Both are doing well. [Actually, PP is doing okay but she does have a nasty skin infection on her ear, bless her heart.] The baby continues to look good despite tiny amounts of continued spotting. We even got to see some wiggling yesterday which was fun!

I go back in 2 weeks for the nuchal tranlucency screening and then I'll get the cerclage a few days later. Thankfully, TOIAW will be here with me then.

But I am so tired. I want to go back to sleep right now but I have to get ready for a dentist appointment. Maybe I can sleep while I'm getting my teeth cleaned?

4 comments:

AKD said...

Hooray for good news on both! You've been in my prayers daily, Rachel!

Please let me know if you have ANY questions at all about the cerclage, or anything else. I'm sending you lots of love for an uneventful two weeks!

楊容茂楊容茂 said...

到處盡心,即為快事;舉步踏實,便是坦途。.......................................................

The Gutsy Mom said...

I'm sorry you are feeling so tired, but this is so good! Glad PP is on the mend; looking forward to hearing more about your upcoming procedures. Hugs!

陳秀顏清鴻湖 said...

Necessity is the mother of invention..................................................................