Thursday, July 22, 2010

Perfect

That's what the MFM said about the baby. He's not concerned about the bleeding. He explained why and what he thinks it is but all I remember is it has something to do with the placenta. I had the same ultrasound tech today as I did Monday and she said the sac looked better today because the fluid she saw around it on Monday is no longer there.

Sorry to sound indifferent because I'm not but I am super sick. I've hardly kept anything down yesterday and today. I got a script for Zofran today and it might be helping a little. Also, I'm tired. I wish I had more energy to write this post but I'm so thankful I'm relaxed enough to sleep again.

More good news of the day: I was graduated to the abdominal ultrasound. No more undressing from the waist down!

5 comments:

N said...

Do you feel that breeze? That breeze is caused by my big 'ole butt doing a happy dance for you all the way from here. :D

Nick and Kristi said...

Oh Im so happy your US went perfect today....the tension is mind blowing...Have a relaxing weekend:)

AKD said...

I have been thinking so much of you, Rachel - I am so, so glad to read this. I could not be happier!!

Soapchick said...

So happy to read this.

The Gutsy Mom said...

I am glad about many things reported in this post, but let us not overlook how AWESOME it is to have graduated to abdominal ultras. The other kind is, well, cumbersome.