Friday, July 9, 2010

Getting Attached

I saw and heard the baby's heartbeat again today! Woo-hoo!!! My only regret is that I was feeling so icky all I could think about was getting out of there without vomiting. But I've now had time to stare at the picture they printed for me and let it all soak in. I'm getting attached :)

And speaking of attachment, the placenta is gearing up to do it's thing which means this nausea is going to end soon (eventually).

I have my last RE appointment next week and then I will go back to the MFM the following week. If the nausea isn't better by then he will likely pull out the big guns so I don't put pressure on my cervix when I get sick.

Oh, and for the record, I would like to point out that I made it ONE WHOLE WEEK between appointments.

4 comments:

The Gutsy Mom said...

So now that I am coming out from underneath my rock (i.e. vacation), I finally make it to your blog to discover this glorious news! No offense, but I am THRILLED BEYOND WORDS (and we all know this is saying a lot) that you are feeling nauseous! Congratulations on the pregnancy, Rachel. This is blessed news indeed. I am with you all the way, and I will not stop praying. SO MUCH LOVE!

AKD said...

You are a rock star!! I am so, so happy for you - that little heartbeat is the best sound in the world! I keep wishing there were some way I could make it into a ringtone for my phone! :)

I hope you feel better soon-soon-soon!

雅莊王edgd春2蕙婷余惠其 said...

好的開始並不代表會成功,壞的開始並不代表是失敗............................................................

宥妃宥妃 said...

Prevention is better than cure.............................................................