Friday, July 2, 2010

Beautiful

We (my mom, sister-in-law, me, the RE, the visiting RE from China, and the nurse--quite a crowd!) saw one teeny tiny little flicker of a heartbeat! It was so small I had to hold my breath while the doctor tried to get an accurate heart rate and/or listen but it was so small she only managed to get an estimated heart rate of 160bpm. That's good enough for me!

I go back again next Friday for a repeat appointment and then I can make appointments with the MFM for the cerclage. I'm starting to believe it's really going to happen...

I'm really tired and sick right now and I plan on hanging out on the couch and enjoying every minute of it!

5 comments:

AKD said...

Rachel, this is so amazing!! I am so, so happy for you - and for your little one! 160 bpm - that's a great rate for so early! I'm thinking girl. :)

I'm excited to hear about your cerclage plans - please let me know if you have any questions at all about them.

N said...

Fantastic!!!

Michele said...

yay!!!

Rachel said...

Such wonderful news. I am so, so glad.

美恭美恭美恭 said...

成熟,就是有能力適應生活中的模糊。.................................................................