Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Quick Update

I had my appointment this morning and everything looks good: No signs of an ectopic and we saw the yolk sac. Honestly, I was so relieved nothing was wrong that I didn't focus too much on the little one but the doctor said everything was measuring on target (even though they have have my dates as 6w1d and I have them as 5w6d).

The doctor said that by 6 weeks the uterus has already doubled in size and she reminded me it's a muscle so it's normal to feel it. I'm so glad I went and I am so thankful I got good news! I have more to say but I am exhausted thanks to very little sleep last night. Maybe I'll be back after a nap!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Yay!!!!!!!!

Soapchick said...

Whew! What a relief. Now get some rest and relaxation Rach!

Tracy said...

Yay!!!!!!!! I think after all you've been through, it's normal to feel nervous. I'm glad you had some reassurance today.

AKD said...

I have been rejoicing over this ALL AFTERNOON! I just am so happy that things are well, Rachel - you so deserve this. I'm going to keep your little one in my prayers, as well as you - I hope that you begin to feel better here soon. Love to you!!

Michele said...

yay!!!

韋以韋以 said...

死亡是悲哀的,但活得不快樂更悲哀。......................................................................