Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Processing

Our life has been crazy busy since last Thursday. I've had wonderful moments spent with TOIAW, spent with friends, spent being loved on by friends, spent loving on friends, and spent praying for friends. It's been amazing...and busy. I just can't seem to process all of it. There is so much to tell but right now isn't the time.

For now I will just say that spending Memorial Day with Mark Garner's widow was easily one of the greatest blessings of my life. He is a hero among heros and she is the embodiment of grace, dignity, and integrity of the highest degree.

3 comments:

AKD said...

I can't wait to hear your updates - I'm praying for you every day. I am so excited for your transfers!

韋于倫成 said...

休息是為了走更長遠的路,爬個文章休息一下!! ........................................

AKD said...

I have no clue if the comment I just left actually posted, so we'll try here again.

I first of all wanted to thank you for your sweet, sweet comments. You always make me smile so big, and cry.

I am sending up so many prayers and love for you for tomorrow and Monday! I know it's going to go great, and I'm so hopeful. I know the bedrest will be hard (I'm guessing you have to do four days instead of two?), especially with TOIAW having to leave, but I hope you have lots of good books and shows to keep you busy.

Sending love!