Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Oh Yes I Did

TOIAW told me that last night--way after he went to sleep--the front desk of his hotel called to ask if he wanted a "pretty girl" to keep him company. He declined. They sent one anyway. He called and said if she wasn't gone in a few minutes, he would change hotels. She left.

So you can bet your bottom dollar I called them and told them what I thought of their shenanigans. Words were spoken. They are now clear on my husband's "needs." Less prostitutes, more towels thankyouverymuch.

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Good for you for calling. When JD and I were traveling in rural Chi.n.a we had to turn our hotel phone off because the front desk kept calling about 'company' even though he had obviously checked into the hotel with ME.

Soapchick said...

OMG crack me up. Sorry but that is hilarious. I'm glad TOIAW is such a good guy and he told you. Good for you for telling that hotel where to stick it!

N said...

WOW. Good on you for calling!

BFromM said...

OMG! It's hilarious (of course, only since TOIAW told you, and refused). good for you for calling.

The Major's Wife said...

Oh my....what a TDY

caitsmom said...

Yikes! I am sooooo naive. UGH

AKD said...

What the...?!? What type of hotel DOES that - that's totally inappropriate! I am so proud of you for sticking up for both of you!