Monday, June 28, 2010

A Dark Morning

I made it through the night with only slight and occasional pain. I slept really well, actually. But this morning I have constant dull pain on my left side in the prime ectopic region. I called to make an appointment with my doctor but she doesn't work today and I could only see her partner if I got there within 15 minutes which wasn't possible. The receptionist said to call this afternoon if the pain is still there or worse and, of course, if I have sharp pains at night I should go to the ER.

So I'm not having a very good morning as you might imagine. I just can't think this is normal. Also, my boobs are not sore at all this morning. I don't want to think the worst but it's hard not to--especially with my track record. I was just beginning to have hope but today? Not so much.

4 comments:

Allison (Ali) said...

Praying for you that it's not an ectopic! hugs

Soapchick said...

Praying really hard that it is not ectopic! Hugs Rachel.

Jem said...

You are in my thoughts.

AKD said...

I'm praying for you so hard right now, Rachel. Please let us know how you're doing - I pray that all is well.