Monday, June 21, 2010

Beta Results

I couldn't wait for the nurse to call me so I called her (and she didn't even act annoyed). My beta was 97 at 16dpo which is normal if you read some sites and low if you read others so who knows. With Sarah my first beta was at 18dpo 187 so, assuming a 48 hour doubling time, they're virtually the same. Only with Sarah I did not have anywhere near a 48 hour doubling time and it was still successful so, again, who really knows?

Also, my progesterone and estrodial levels were good according to Dr. Google. The nurse was really sweet but she's an MFM nurse not an RE nurse and she really has no idea. The RE should be able to tell me more tomorrow...and I'm hoping he/she will also tell me my betas are doubling beautifully and that everything looks great!

4 comments:

N said...

Fingers crossed for well-doubling numbers!

Aly said...

Yay! Congrats on your first Beta! Fingers crossed for doubling numbers!

~Aly
www.infertilityoverachievers.com

AKD said...

I've seen SEVERAL sites that list that as normal! And, are they counting the 16d after the first transfer, or the second? If the second set transferred, I'd assume that's an even bigger number!

I can't wait for tomorrow's update!

Rachel said...

I'm glad that you got all the lab work today, and also hoping that the new RE glows about your numbers tomorrow.

Totally puzzled by betas today myself.