Thursday, June 24, 2010

Beta #3

hCG: 1616 (up from 750 42 hours prior)...very good doubling time

Progesterone: greater than 40...exactly where they want it

Ultrasound: 1 gestational sac deemed "perfect" by the doctor!

The nurse was so sweet when she called. She told me she just got the results from the lab and she, the doctor, and the resident who's been honing her vaginal ultrasound skills on me were all so excited. Everyone at this clinic is so stinkin' nice!

I go again next Friday for another ultrasound where the doctor hopes to see a heartbeat. Not as much as I do!

4 comments:

Soapchick said...

I am absolutely thrilled for you Rachel. Praying for continued good progress! Woohoo!

N said...

Yayayayayayay!

AKD said...

Well, I'm not supposed to be jumping up and down, but I'm doing it anyway! This is the best post I could possibly imagine - I am sooo happy for you! Wow, the first beta must have really been wrong, hunh? Your numbers are just perfect!

Rachel said...

Such wonderful news! I am so glad that the doctor could see your perfect gestational sac. How are you feeling?