Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Two Weeks Later

I planned on writing about Dad's funeral today but that's not going to happen. Man, oh, man t hurts so bad. Last night I was looking up a sports score for my mom and on the sports page online they still have a story about him so there was his picture staring at me. It took my breath away.

My mom went back to work today so this is one of few times I've been alone so I've spent a lot of time in his closet and sitting in his chair. I still can't believe it. I don't understand how or why and I want him back. I don't want to hear people say what a great man he was or read the sweet words people have written, I want him back. I just really, really want him back...

2 comments:

AKD said...

I don't have any words for you, Rachel, but I do have a whole lot of prayers and love.

Tracy said...

I'm so sorry, Rachel. I can't imagine what you must be going through.