Saturday, May 22, 2010

Save the Date

Well, you don't need to save it but I'm going to. What date is that, you ask? Um, that would be the 3rd or 4th of June which are my tentative transfer dates! I'm so excited! And I just can't hide it! No, No, No! I know, I know, I know, I know I want you, little frozen embryos!

Sorry, where was I? Oh, yes, so anyway my period finally arrived and we're on our way. I'm glad TOIAW will be with me then--and for a few days afterwards--but soon after he will be traveling to some truly random places and I will return to the U.S. June 2010 could shape-up to be one of the best of my life*! I still might postpone my return for a week or so in order to do the initial blood tests and ultrasounds here but I haven't decided that yet. It just seems like a hassle to go back to the U.S. and try to do it there because I don't see how I could get appointments so early in my pregnancy and then I will have to explain everything to, like, 34 people and it just sounds complicated. But every day is complicated here so there's that also.

I'm getting ahead of myself...but it would be so nice to actually have these problems instead of the one I do have: No baby in my arms or my tummy. I'll leave you now to say a prayer--or 70--for me ;)


*No pressure those of you who are on the Wheel Family Road Rally team, but the rally is in June this year and beating the Wilcoxs at their own two-car strategy is totally part of my June 2010 Best Month Ever plan. Victory WILL! BE! OURS! Not that I'm competitive or anything...

2 comments:

N said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! I hope the time passes quickly for you. :D

AKD said...

I was wondering what the dates were going to be. Rachel, that's coming up so fast!! I'm so excited for you, and saying a prayer right as soon as I hit "submit" on this!