Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hello, Allergies

The combination of sleep deprivation, stress, grief, and spring allergens has not been kind to my body. Honestly, I'm surprised I held out this long. I've been doing the OTC thing but if I still feel bad tomorrow it might be time to see if there's an infection involved.

We're continuing to have quite a bit of family time which has been so nice. My mom is functioning but I know she's hurting so bad and I hate it for her. I fear the worst is yet to come...she spent every day with him for 37+ years and now he's gone.

I have so much to say but I just don't feel like it right now. Just wanted to let you know we're [mostly] okay.

3 comments:

BurtonClary031 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
AKD said...

I've been thinking of you lots, and wondering if you were still in the States. I'm glad that you've been able to be so close to your family (I can only imagine how you and your mom are doing). I hope that you get to feeling better, and that this time helps you all to heal a little bit.

玄雨 said...

你的部落格很棒,我期待更新喔........................................