Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Happy Day!

I had a great day! I still can't believe I'm 36 but, hey, I guess it was going to happen eventually.

TOIAW made pancakes this morning. He's very proud of himself when he does this and he shows me every pancake so as to impress me with his pancake-making prowess. He apparently hasn't figured out that the mere act of cooking is more than enough to impress me. Also, he does dishes!

I spent the rest of the day working out, reading, and going on a date with TOIAW. I chose to have Mexican food for my birthday meal. Duh. Some may say you can't get good Tex-Mex out of the U.S. but the waitresses there always tell you to be careful of the hot plates so I know it's authentic.

6 comments:

N said...

Happy birthday!!!

AKD said...

You didn't say it was your birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RACHEL! (That was in different colors in my head - so imagine that.)

What a sweetheart - I love the pancakes! You're making me hungry here! :) I'm so glad you had a great birthday!

cowgirltn said...

Happy Belated Birthday

The Gutsy Mom said...

It sounds like it was a wonderful day. Oh how I love a good (hot) plate of Tex-Mex. Happy Birthday!

jill said...

Happy Belated Birthday! :)

mrsmuelly said...

Beware of the hot plates...too funny! Happy belated birthday :-)