Thursday, March 4, 2010

2

That's how many friends I have here in the Mystery Country. They both offered to go to the clinic with me Saturday and it would be a huge sacrifice for both because one has four kids and her husband is traveling with TOIAW and the other is 7.5 monts pregnant and has a 15 month old. I declined both offers but my pregnant friend insisted and I--gratefully--accepted.

I move a lot and I often lament that fact but I have met some amazing women in every place and I wouldn't trade that for anything in the world.

1 comment:

AKD said...

What a sweet couple of women - but you know there's a reason they're drawn to you, right? :) I'm so glad that you have someone to drive you and bring you home after the procedure - that's going to be much safer for you. I've got you in my thoughts, Rachel. Hugs.