Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is the egg retrieval. We're finally here...again. I haven't felt nervous until tonight and, although it's nothing like when it's my eggs being retrieved, there are still a few butterflies. I can only imagine all the emotions I'll feel waiting to get the fertilization report on Thursday. In my head, I know we will most likely have good fertilization (by removing my sucky eggs from the equation) those two horrible times I was told, "Zero eggs fertilized," will probably always haunt me.

But that's not what I want to think about tonight. I want to be excited about tomorrow! and getting a positive pregnancy test in two weeks! and having a baby in my arms in October!

2 comments:

N said...

I am so, so excited for you, and holding on to so much hope.

AKD said...

I am sending you the world's biggest hugs! There is PLENTY of stress involved in the process even without the retrieval - I hope you get lots and lots fertilized, and have some to freeze even! I have such good thoughts and prayers coming your way!