Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ta Dah!

My new blog design has finally arrived and I LOVE IT!!! Kelly at fabulous k creative is indeed fabulous as well as creative. I gave her an extremely vague description of what I wanted and she completely captured the look I was going for and far exceeded my expectations! I think those of you who know me in real life will say "it's me" because I definitely feel it is and that's what I wanted. Also, check out her blog because her design ideas are very fun and fresh!

I guess that means it's time for some housekeeping on the ol' blog. That should keep me occupied for quite some time...

4 comments:

Soapchick said...

Love it! It's so elegant!!! She did a great job!

N said...

It looks so good!

AKD said...

This is beautiful - like Soapchick said, it's very elegant!

Kari said...

Love the new design, very pretty!