Saturday, February 13, 2010

Not the Smartest Move

Okay, don't shake your head or roll your eyes when I tell you this but I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. What? It's possible...some people get positives this early. I'm disappointed, of course, but I'm by no means crushed. TOIAW is a little upset and I feel a little guilt about that because I didn't follow the early testing "rules" of testing first thing in the morning or saving my pee for five plus hours. I knew I couldn't not test tomorrow if I didn't test today so that was part of my motivation. Now it's going to be very difficult to talk TOIAW into it again Monday though...

I still have some nausea but that's about it. Who knows?

2 comments:

Soapchick said...

No not at all. Don't you remember when I tested early and it absolutely devastated me and made the next 5 days absolutely unbearable. Do not test again, it just messes with your life. It is way too early - you had a 3 day transfer right? Yep too early. Hang tight a few more days - you can do it. Let TOIAW take care of you and spoil you. Happy Valentines Day!

AKD said...

My first positive test with both of my pregnancies was 8 days after the 6-day FET, but I asked my RE about that - there's no way it should have usually shown that early (even with it being early-morning pee, etc.). I am not shaking my head at you at all, because I totally get/did it - but definitely keep calm about it, like you are. I have faith this nausea is for a good reason! Praying for you lots!