Monday, February 15, 2010

Gutted

Another negative today. I'm not feeling hopeful at all. I'm really crushed. For some reason the clinic scheduled my blood test for Friday but Wednesday is actually two weeks after egg retrieval/ovulation so I'm going to try to get it moved up so I can know for sure and stop the meds. TOIAW called but the IVF coordinator wasn't available. He's also going to see when we could do transfer the frozen embryos.

I know it's still a little early but I'm using a sensitive test and it really should be positive by now. Also, I have more cramping which, at this point, probably isn't good. I'm convinced my nausea was from the progesterone.

In other crappy news, my computer's power cord bit the dust so I have to order a new one which will take at least 3 weeks to arrive. I despise using TOIAW's computer because it's too small and he has all these funky sensitive settings so if you just breathe on the mouse pad it goes back three pages.

You are all really wonderful and I'm sure you want to tell me a story of how you know someone who tested early and was still pregnant (like me a year and a half ago) but I'm not in the mood right now. I'm going to turn off comments for this post and I would appreciate it if you didn't email or post on FB either. I know that sounds so harsh but I just need some time. Hope has left the building and I don't want to consider seeing him again for at least a little while.