Tuesday, January 26, 2010

In Case You Were Wondering...

I am feeling **much** better now. I know you were probably all on the edge of your seats wondering so I thought I would let you know. I think I will be able to sleep really well tonight but first I'm going to read a little from my the Murder She Wrote book I'm reading. Yes...I truly am that big of a nerd. It's the fourth book I've read this year and I was in the mood for something light and light it is. Also, MSW is shown every day on our local cable and if I'm home, I watch it.

2 comments:

AKD said...

I'm just catching up, so I'm going to consolidate my comments for the last two blogs.

First of all - you poor thing! Great news about the lining, how incredibly frustrating about the pulse/BP. I'm so glad you're doing better now, and it's so good that you're able to relax some (which can only help matters).

Soapchick said...

Glad you are feeling better. I wonder if your anxiety is making it worse. Hopefully you can relax and do some deep breathing to help the medication do its job.