Sunday, November 29, 2009

Is That Really News?

I cannot seem to go to a news website today without hearing about Tiger Woods, his accident, and speculation as to what really caused the accident. And guess what? I. Don't. Care.

I mean I like Tiger Woods and all and I'm glad he's not seriousy injured but if he and his wife are having a difficult time in their marriage, does the rest of the world need to know? They're trying to be private (from what I can tell) but that's just unacceptable for some people. Here's a news flash nosy people: They are real human beings and marriage--I don't care who you are or how much money you have--is not easy. Furthermore, I would imagine that Tiger's fame is probably more of a hinderance to a healthy marriage rather than a help.

I've never been so thankful that TOIAW and I don't have hundreds of millions of dollars and that neither of us are famous!

4 comments:

N said...

Yes yes YES. To ALL of that. Drives me nuts.

AKD said...

I couldn't agree with you more! All of the media speculation and hounding - just leave them alone. Who really cares about their marriage?!

Michele said...

I must be under a rock... I have no idea what you are talking about . I'll have to hit up Google!

Tracy said...

I couldn't agree more. I think they should just keep their mouths shut and eventually it should all die down. But I'd still take the 100 million dollars. :)

Sorry I haven't commented lately. I HAVE been reading and keeping you in my prayers, but things have been a hit hectic lately with my own hubby traveling overseas.