Friday, October 16, 2009

We're Just Two Wild and Crazy Guys

More accurately one crazy guy and one crazy girl...I would just like to point out for posterity that TOIAW didn't get home until 2am!!!

We had a nice evening at a colleague's house. I really love this lifestyle! For over a year I've missed getting together with friends, meeting new people, and actually developing relationships with those people.

Okay, I'm off to bed but first I have to bundle up because it's in the 30's tonight but the mayor of our fair city hasn't yet decided to turn on the heat. I told TOIAW at least we get to freeze for free here because in D.C. we had $300+ gas bills and we were still cold. In the MC, you can freeze on the cheap!

2 comments:

AKD said...

I'm sorry it's so cold! Not much better in the midwest. :(

I am so glad you had such a good time - laughing really is a great medicine!

Soapchick said...

I hope they turn the heat on soon for you! Glad you had fun!