Friday, October 9, 2009

Done!

We are home from the happy hour and it wasn't bad at all. It was very casual and I'm glad I didn't wear my original outfit because it would have been far too dressy. Also, I found out where to buy meat and what meat to buy. The lettuce will be iffy until spring.

Another interesting thing that happened is TOIAW was blatantly hit on while we were waiting for a taxi. The young woman was touching him with her body and just as I was about to say something, TOIAW turned around--expecting to see me--and realized there was a strange woman pressed up next to him so he walked around her to stand on the other side of me. I may or may not have made a comment in English that she may or may not have understood but judging from the looks she gave me, she did. Oops. How about next time you don't get all up in my husband's grill and then we'll be cool? Also, an absolutely precious little boy* announced that TOIAW is his "Super Best Friend." He gets to have ALL the fun!

*Whose age we cannot agree upon but TOIAW swears he is not yet two which would mean he has amazing verbal skills.

3 comments:

AKD said...

...I should have read this before posting on your previous blog!

I'm sorry you almost had to rough up a strange lady, but am so glad you had a good time! I think so much of it is, "Well, I lived!" :)

Soapchick said...

Glad the party went well and OMG the nerve of that floosie! I would have smacked her.

Michele said...

WHOA! Some women have no clue! Glad you got all Faith Hill on her, LOL!