Thursday, September 10, 2009

She's Home!

Let's see...PP has been in my "care" for almost 3 hours and so far it's harder than I thought it would be and, for the record, I didn't expect it to be a walk in the park because she can't walk in the park or in the yard or in the house unless it is to eat or go outside in order to perform a bodily function. As expected, I'm paranoid that she is going to dislodge the device. She has already tried to jump on my cousin and play with Bootsy AND she escaped from her crate because I didn't completely latch it. I won't be making that amateur mistake again. Did I mention she was given a sedative less than 4 hours ago? She can take another one later but I'm going to try to wait until morning. I have a plan and I really hope it works so we can get into a routine.

Okay, I'm watching the news and there is a story about "new poverty." I think that's my cue to shut-up, suck it up, and drive on. Our sweet PP is going to be just fine and we'll make it through this no matter how many sad looks she gives me!

3 comments:

AKD said...

You don't need to shut up at all - this has been a traumatic experience!! I am so glad that PP is active!

N said...

I'm so, so glad she's okay. :D

AKD said...

I hope PP continues to improve - I keep watching for updates!