Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bon Voyage!

Can you say that to yourself? I'm sure it's not really appropriate but whatever. I've had very little sleep and a lot of caffeine so I'm not working at full capacity. I don't have everything done yet--shocking, I know--but it's getting there and I'm almost ready to hop in the shower. I might as well start out fresh even though I know I won't arrive that way. Once I arrive in the Mystery Country, all you bloggers can check your analytics page and try to guess my exotic locale.

I keep thinking of how tired I am and how I hope to sleep on the flight and I remember once I was flying back from Israel and the flight attendant actually woke me up during the flight to make sure I was okay because I had been sleeping the entire time. Oddly, that happened on a route that I will be taking today. I really hope it has the same effect on me today so I don't arrive too exhausted.

Next post will be from the MC!!!

6 comments:

Michele said...

Have a safe flight!!!

N said...

Safe travels!!

The Gutsy Mom said...

Bon Voyage, indeed! LOVE YOU!

Soapchick said...

I am looking forward to hearing all about your life in the MC. By the way who is taking care of your doggies?

AKD said...

Be safe and have so very much fun.

Rachel said...

So I'm offline for a couple of days and now you're off. I hope you have a wonderful flight over and a delightful reunion with TOIAW. As for shoes, anyone who is not going to befriend you because of your shoe choice probably wasn't going to be your best friend anyway ...

So excited to hear about your adventures in a new place (although truly I do hope you drop by your old European-neck of the woods someday soon so we can meet up).