Monday, August 31, 2009

Two More Thoughts:

1. The internet is in serious need of information on aortic bulges in canines. Also, this information should be in the form of blogs and message boards rather than papers published in veterinary journals.

2. If anything does happen to PP (parish the thought!), I might have to rethink the notion of bringing any other living entity into our home and lives. This includes, but is not limited to, babies, animals, potted herbs, and chia pets. We are not safe.

By the way, is this year almost over?

2 comments:

mrsmuelly said...

Oohh, this is just too much! PP will be fine - I'm willing it to be. Plus you are nearby that wonderful "orange college" with a fabulous vet school. Should anything be wrong, they can fix her. I'm just sorry you have to go through this.

AKD said...

2009 has been a crappy year, hasn't it??

I just know that PP and all of your chia pets are going to be fine. I'm so sorry that you have to endure this stress.