Tuesday, August 25, 2009

OUCH!!!

Just call me Grace. I stepped in a ditch at the dog park--well, technically, it was outside the dog park--and felt a loud pop and severe pain. I had to walk to my car to get my phone and call my aunt to come get me because I couldn't get the dogs to the car by myself and I didn't feel I could drive because it was my right foot. I haven't gone to the doctor because I'm quite sure it's not broken but I can't really walk on it so I have that going for me. I can rotate it to 2.5 cardinal directions so that's good, right? I have iced it and elevated it and now I'm waiting for my dad and brother to finish coaching their respective high school football teams to come home and give me their expert opinions. I'll probably be told I have to sit out of practice tomorrow but hopefully it's not any more serious than that.

I love my dogs a lot but I really wish there was a way to blame them for this.

3 comments:

Krista said...

You should go to the doctor... I did kind of the same thing and sprained my ankle two weeks ago. I'm still in a lovely air cast.

Can't wait to see you!

The Gutsy Mom said...

You can totally blame them; they'll never know. You wouldn't have been right outside the dogpark without them, now would you?

Hey! Now that you're in a state (I think) that is right next to my state, can we plan a reunion? I'll drive...

mrsmuelly said...

Definitely ouch!!!