Thursday, July 30, 2009

Oh No!

I arranged for our phone and internet to be disconnected tomorrow because we were both scheduled to be gone this weekend...but now I'm here and the company says it's a done deal. I guess I'll actually have to do the work I stayed home to do. Whatever.

Actually, the real reason I called to adjust the shut-off date is because TOIAW will be spending a few days here when he comes back to D.C. before he leaves for the Mystery Country. He was going to stay in a hotel but there are absolutely zero reasonably priced hotels near us and he's not willing to stay very far away so he's decided to camp out here. Oh, the joys of moving...

Don't worry about me, though. I've already mapped out several wi-fi spots close by. You know, for when I'm done with all my tasks.

1 comment:

mrsmuelly said...

No phone or Internet! Oh no!!! At least it will be taken care of for later.