Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Why I'm Tired

Mrs. Preppy (you must click over and see the absolute steals she got on JCrew shoes at TJ Maxx) requested some pictures of the the little miscreants we have living in our house. Okay, she didn't use those words, I did. It's just that I haven't had much sleep which probably wouldn't be that big of a deal if I didn't just look out the back door to see that the little one stole one of my slippers!


This is a picture of the two little ones we had Saturday night. They were very cute together...




This is PP and her temporary sister chewing on toys that PP has rediscovered after more than a year of them sitting in a basket. They weren't interesting until someone else was interested in them. Typical.


The ill-fated slipper in the vicious jaws of 'Bootsy' whose real name is 'Alphia.' That's why we renamed her. TOIAW's newest argument for keeping her is that she's going to be confused about her name. If she slept more at night rather than only during the day, I might consider it. See how skinny she is? We're working on it, bless her heart.



This picture makes me laugh because it looks like we get our dog toys at Goodwill. A partially destroyed ball (actually a horse toy that is PP most treasured possession; you wouldn't know it by looking at it but it cost a small fortune) and a slipper. I promise we have a nice variety of real dog toys.


TOIAW needed to switch his class from afternoon to morning today so he'll be home while I'm in class. He better not let them sleep or I will wake him up every time they wake me up at night. I'm not sure how my blog became a puppy picture album but it's better than writing about depressing stuff, yes?

P.S. I have no idea why you can't click on the pictures to enlarge them. Sorry.

3 comments:

Mrs.Preppy said...

Thanks for posting the pictures! They look like they will be a lot of fun to have around.

The Gutsy Mom said...

I am so excited about your adventures in fostering! So far, you are doing much better than I did. You have fostered 2 dogs so far, and you have managed not to adopt 1 of them. So, when you give in to TOIAW and PP and officially adopt Bootsy next week, you'll still have done a better job at fostering than I did. Seriosuly, two puppies piled onto the couch? It doesn't get much cuter than that. LOVE YOU!

mrsmuelly said...

Wow! How very fun...and tiring.