Wednesday, January 28, 2009

There You'll Be

This evening I looked up from my station at the kitchen sink to see a gorgeous swath of pink across the sky. At the same moment, TOIAW called me into the room he was in because he, too, had discovered the same pink glow.

Later I thought of this song and smiled and cried and then smiled through the tears.



There You'll Be
When I think back
On these times
And the dreams
We left behind
I'll be glad 'cause
I was blessed to get
To have you in my life
When I look back
On these days
I'll look and see your face
You were right there for me
[Chorus:]
In my dreams
I'll always see you soar
Above the sky
In my heart
There will always be a place
For you for all my life
I'll keep a part
Of you with me
And everywhere I am
There you'll be
And everywhere I am
There you'll be
Well you showed me
How it feels
To feel the sky
Within my reach
And I always
Will remember all
The strength you
Gave to me
Your love made me
Make it through
Oh, I owe so much to you
You were right there for me
[Repeat Chorus]
'Cause I always saw in you
My light, my strength
And I want to thank you
Now for all the ways
You were right there for me
You were right there for me
For always
[Repeat Chorus]
In my dreams
I'll always see you soar
Above the sky
In my heart
There will always be a place
For you for all my life
I'll keep a part
Of you with me
And everywhere I am
There you'll be
And everywhere I am
There you'll be
There you'll be


I know you're up there, Lovey, thanks for saying hello. We miss bunches and love you even more...

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Just beautiful.

Mrs.Preppy said...

I think it is great when the universe gives you little signs like this...

I am not to give unsolicited advice or say that I can imagine what you are going through.... because, I am sure you feel like your entire world has crumbled and that nodoby else can understand. But, just know you have a whole bunch of bloggers out there are care about you both and are thinking about you all.

mlg- believe N miracles said...

I have had moments like this also, Just this morning I was praying for a sign to know that they are ok, and 2 little birds flew up to the powerline and sat together, nudged one another and then flew away.
I always have good intentions of sharing these stories on my blog, I guess I probably should!
I am glad that we found each other also, I wish you werent here, but we do have each other. Much love.

JJ and Michelle Cartmill said...

I love all three of you so very very much and pray for you ALL the time!! Our Heavenly Father is just so AMAZING!

Soapchick said...

What beautiful words. She is there.