Monday, January 19, 2009

Just Let Me Know

Because I can't let every post be depressing, I have to tell you about the 58 'Barak Obama Headquarters' souvenir shops we saw today. Okay, I use the term 'shop' loosely since they were all just tables set-up in gas station parking lots. To be fair, several had tents that looked professional and one was in the back of an Escalade so there must be some money in it. We didn't stop at any of them but they appeared to have a wide variety of of merchandise sporting the 44th president's likeness. They're all open until tomorrow so let me know if you I can get you anything. It would probably be good for me to get out anyway.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Oh please tell me they have those plush faux fur "mink" blankets that they sell at the Turkish Bazaars with a huge Obama face.