Monday, January 5, 2009

I Just Remembered...

...when we're at our house TOIAW expects me to prepare his food. After two and a half weeks of eating out and having others cook for us, I'm a little out of practice. I should probably begin with a menu and a list which seems doable--at least in theory because I have yet to take action on that--but the part where I actually go to the store and purchase the groceries makes me want to crawl back in bed. Actually, I just really want to go back to bed because we didn't get home last night until around 2 a.m. Apparently, however, there is a kick boxing expo going on in my womb which makes it difficult to stay asleep. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't think this was supposed to happen at 23.5 weeks.

1 comment:

The Major's Wife said...

you better hire a chef for your hubby when the baby comes...he he