Thursday, November 13, 2008

Not That I Procrastinate...

Oh no! The cleaning "helpers" arrived 45 minutes early...they got to see how we really live. I seriously hope they don't open the oven because I kind of have some dirty pans in there. I was totally planning on cleaning them before they arrived, I promise. I don't speak Spanish but I'm fairly certain their first words weren't, "This lady has it all together."

In further evidence of how ridiculous my life has become, PP has an interview today to see if she is suitable for the boarding facility that has been recommended to us. When I spoke to the girl on the phone yesterday, I did my best to act as if I think this is all perfectly normal when, in actuality, I think it's completely pretentious. Sure, I can understand them wanting to see how her temperament is but must you refer to this process as an interview? I keep thinking we need to prepare her with some flash cards or sign language (I knew I never should have moved away from you, Jess!). I've already decided that if they ask for references, we're leaving.

4 comments:

JJ and Michelle Cartmill said...

LOLOLOL!! For some reason, as I was reading this post, I could "hear" you saying this aloud. I was dying laughing as I was imagining your different voice inflections(sp?).

You know, if you really need a reference, Madison would be happy to tell them about PP's incident with her book from 2 years ago. Gotta love selective memory!

JES said...

PP will, I'm certain, exceed the standards of her new "school"! She is an exceptional pooch:) And you thought preschool for Flippy was going to be hard!

The Gutsy Mom said...

Yeah, Zephie and Tilly have had multiple rounds of interviews at various boarding facilities. Always a complete joke because they act like total MORONS the whole time, yet they still "pass."

N said...

an interview? How special. *g*


J keeps saying that she's going to hire housecleaners at least once or twice while I'm pregnant. I say bring it on! (Except for that part where I don't like people in My Things. That's a problem.)

Hi, by the way. :D