Sunday, November 30, 2008

Extra Short Version

I just wrote a long post about the ultrasound and our Thanksgiving getaway but I hit something and now it's gone. Ugh.

In short, the ultrasound was wonderful! Flippy is developing right on schedule. The ultrasound was over thirty minutes long--during which time the doctor measured pretty much everything that could be measured--which you would think would be enough time to for Flippy to flip at least once to flash us a peek at his/her personal parts. Of course, if you thought that, you would be wrong. Fortunately, I have another ultrasound scheduled for the 16th so the doctor can get a more detailed look at the major organs that were just too small to see in great detail last week. Additionally, Mommy will--hopefully!--finally get to find out whether or not I should be buying pink or blue.

I promise a longer post tomorrow but right now I'm going to relax and check out all the online ads and sales that have filled my inbox in the last few days.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm so glad the ultrasound went well.