Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Lookin' Good

My appointment today went well. I had a very thorough intake appointment before seeing the OB and both went well. I got to see the baby flipping around which was beyond cool! Thank you, Lord!! She gave me some nausea medicine "just in case" but what really made me nauseous was waiting to get the prescription. The pharmacy serves several clinics--OB, family practice, pediatrics, etc.--and I had to wait for more than 30 numbers to be called before mine. It took over an hour. The doctor also wanted me to take something for my cold tonight and go to bed early. I'm delighted that I don't have to watch the presidential debate and I don't even have to feel guilty about it ;)

7 comments:

Kymberli said...

What a great update! I hope the nausea is eased with the meds!

Rachel said...

I'm so glad everything is going well.

soapchick said...

Yeah for a great appt. Hope you start to feel much better!!!

The Gutsy Mom said...

This is great news! And, really, there is nothing better than a doc telling you to go to bed early. Hugs!

Life6 said...

OK, shall we say I've been wrapped up in my own life? I just heard from Marg today that the Dr. here in Germany was wrong, and I actually cried I was so happy for you. I'm so glad things are going well, and also that I found your blog. I really enjoyed "catching up". I love the way you wright. I can hear your voice saying it while I read. Keep it up!

Life6 said...

Ha. Who taught me to spell? I meant to say that I love the way you write. ;-)

JES said...

This is such great news and I am thrilled that you are doing well. Love you!