Friday, September 5, 2008

Probably Not

I just don't think this is ever going to work for me. The ultrasound showed an empty sac -- no embryo -- and my hormone levels are still rising but more slowly than before. It's still within the "normal" range but she said it didn't look good. I can't freaking believe I have to go to more appointments...it's almost more than I can bear. New city, new house, new start only with an appointment the next day to tell me I am, indeed, having my third miscarriage and do I want surgery or will I let it happen naturally?

The day after I thought this IVF round didn't work, I was doing pretty good. It feels like it will take forever to recover from this, though. This hurts more than I ever imagined possible.

4 comments:

soapchick said...

I'm so sorry, and I know there are no words. I am hoping your husband is with you hugging you through this horrible time. When do you move back to the US? Hopefully a new start will help you heal. I'm so sorry.

Tracy said...

I'm so sorry, Rachel.

The Gutsy Mom said...

I don't know what to say other than I am so sorry.

Rachel said...

I'm so incredibly sorry. There really are no words. Please know that I am thinking of you and your husband.