Friday, September 5, 2008

Centered

Today is the big ultrasound day and I was awake before 6am. No, not because of nerves, but because at 8 we have the final inspection of our house and there are still a few things to do. I finally surrendered my fears and anxieties to God and I cannot tell you how wonderful I feel to have that heavy burden lifted! I have such a peace about everything. There's been no googling, no obsessive monitoring of symptoms, just peace. I realize anything can happen today but I'm right where I need to be to handle anything that's tossed my way.

Now I need to go finish those last few details before the inspector gets here! I'll do my best to find a place from where I can send an update.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Thoughts and prayers coming your way for good news today.

Les said...

Sending lots of prayers today.