Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Whatever Works

TOIAW just called and he's coming home...it's only 6:30!!! Maybe I should break down more often...

Bless his heart, he called to check on me today and we hadn't even been talking thirty seconds when his cell phone rang, someone called him on the radio, and two people--with different issues--walked into his office. I know he's busy and that makes his early arrival even more special.

P.S. Swim lessons were fun! It cracks me up that three Enlgish speaking American kids were speaking to each other in German during the class.

2 comments:

The Gutsy Mom said...

TOIAW scores serious points. Separately, these swim lessons are near you aren't they? (I.e. not near me and therefore not something I could do with my kid?)

soapchick said...

What a wonderful hubby you have! So glad he is taking good care of you.