Thursday, August 21, 2008

**Update**

I'm better now. I took the dog for a walk which really improved my mood -- go endorphins! -- and now I've hit the [apparently] progesterone-induced exhaustion wall (because I still have to take the medication until a blood test is negative).

I'm still sad and disappointed and angry at the unfairness of it all but that's normal, I think. I'll be fine, TOIAW will be fine, and if we're together everything will be fine. I just wanted you to know I'm not as emotionally unstable as I was before.

9 comments:

Faith said...

Glad today is better. Amazing how little things like walks with puppies really can help. Welcome to IComLeavWe!

The Gutsy Mom said...

You are wonderful to update us, so we know not to worry as much. Thank God for Princess Poops-a-Lot.

My name is Andy. said...

I'm stopping by from Icomweleave and I just wanted to say sorry that you tested negative, but it's good to hear that you are doing a bit better today.

good luck on your journey.

seriously? said...

Here from ICLW. I am sorry that you had a negative.

Wishing you the best of luck with your journey, no matter what path you choose.

soapchick said...

I'm glad you are doing better. I'm so sorry it appears this didn't work. Take the time you need to grieve the dream and maybe you will eventually be able to embrace donor eggs. It takes time. I know it took me over a year to be okay with it, so just love yourself and your TOIAW.

kirke said...

Here from IComLeavWe. So glad you are feeling better. It's amazing how much a walk can help.

I'm so sorry that it was negative. I hate when I give into tempatation and then have the big letdown.

alicia said...

glad you are feeling a little better!

I love your blog layout, so cute and original!

here from ICLW

The Muser (aka Beautiful Mama) said...

I'm so sorry. That's just got to be so unbeivably heart-breaking and maddening and ... ugh. Glad you're feeling better. Sending prayers and hopes and good thoughts your way.

(Here from ICLW)

Jaymee said...

glad to hear that you are doing better. negative tests are always so difficult.

(ILCW)