Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Theme of the Day: Waiting

Today we just had to wait for the movers, which was far less stressful than waiting for embryologist's report yesterday but still a bit annoying. I feel badly for TOIAW because he really needs to be at work today. It's 3:20pm and the mover (singular) just arrived twenty minutes ago--and spent the first ten minutes talking on the phone. I told TOIAW he could go and I could handle it but he doesn't want to leave me alone with moving dude. BTW, I'm sure moving dude thinks I am the laziest human alive since I'm lounging on the couch with a computer and haven't really moved since he arrived.

I've had quite a bit of cramping today which I'm doing my best to ignore. When I got up to show moving dude what goes and what stays in the kitchen, I had a sharp pain but I'm hoping it was ovarian in nature. I'm on a self-imposed Google ban. Now, I might have to get more specific as to what exactly is restricted because I have Bunco tonight and I need to figure out what I can make with no mixing bowls, pots, pans, or serving pieces. This is like a Martha Stewart game show challenge. I'm really craving spinach artichoke dip but I don't have all the ingredients and I'm not sure I can make it given the aforementioned handicaps. Perhaps I can convince myself to crave brownies from a mix instead?

Moving dude feels it is necessary to leave our front door open even though he's working upstairs and does not need to go in and out (at least not now) so I have about ten flies buzzing around me. I think I'm going to have to leave the couch.

No comments: