Monday, July 7, 2008

Spending Money

As I mentioned in my previous post, I am starting a company with my mom and aunt and even though it's a small business (emphasis on the small) with little overhead, I feel like we're spending a ton of money to get it going. I know these are largely one off expenses but when you do it all at one time and no money is coming in, it's a bit scary. Then again, when I tally all the costs, I am reminded the cost is quite low, all things considered.

So our weekend in Salzburg was nice and relaxing. TOIAW doesn't always do relaxing, but he managed pretty well this time. We enjoyed walking around the city and exploring the nearby lake region. Oh, how I love the Alps! The lakes and rivers there have the most amazing color. We rented a boat and spent a couple of hours cruising around a particularly beautiful one. I really wish I could show you pictures but that's not possible on this computer. I was actually thinking about it the other day and realized my old laptop started acting up about the time I tried to upload the Spain pictures to the blog. Maybe the computer was jealous?

I do have a great post I've been composing in my mind for several days. It relates to our trip but it really deserves it's own post. I saw a shirt once that said, "I'm going to blog about this later," and I really wish I'd bought it.

I know this is boring, but I promise you a better post tomorrow. I'm off to make dinner and continue pouting about the Men's final at Wimbledon. I really wanted Roger to win. I call him Roger because we're close like that.

2 comments:

The Gutsy Mom said...

Oh, oh, what are you going to sell us? I can't wait to hear more about your business. :)

Tracy said...

LOL...Roger.

Glad you had a nice weekend. Oh, how I wish you could share pictures.