Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I Can See You

I would have to go back and read the entire blog to see if there's anything I wouldn't want my family to read, but I can say for sure I never intended for them to read it. Sometimes it's easier to share things with strangers than it is to share with your family...and, frankly, if I want my family to know something, I'll tell them. That's the kind of relationship we have. We are close, don't get me wrong, but not in a read-my-intimate-feelings-written-on-a-blog way. SO, imagine my surprise when I randomly logged on to Google analytics and saw that someone from my hometown spent a long time reading my blog and looked at several pages. Yikes! Ugh...I guess I'll have to watch what I say unless that person is not related to me and would kindly let me know that you just randomly found the blog and wanted to read it. It's creeping me out, dude. (and I'm not even really sure why)

2 comments:

Kari said...

I'm with you on that....I wouldn't want my family reading my blog. I think of it as my diary. Funny that I don't mind sharing it with strangers, but, I really don't want to share it with anyone I'm related to, LOL!

Kymberli said...

My family reads my blog, but I have also seen several hits of people from my hometown reading my blog for extended amounts of time. My family lives an hour away in a different city. I always wonder if maybe a student or a coworker has found my blog. It skeeves me out a bit to know that someone who knows me might know about all the inner workings of my uterus.