Saturday, July 19, 2008

Found!

I've been organizing/packing/purging all day (not so good on the ol' back, in case you're wondering) and so far this is what I've found:

  • A straw hat I bought in Bermuda and wanted to take to Spain but couldn't find.
  • My travel pillow that was MIA when I looked for it last time I went to the US.
  • $300+ in gift cards that we've been looking for since we moved to Germany a little over 2 years ago. The bulk of the money is for Pottery Barn (woo-hoo!) and the others are for Bed, Bath, and Beyond which will go towards the purchase of my Dyson Animal!

I'm off to see what other treasures I can uncover...assuming I can stand up and walk back upstairs.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Excellent finds. I love it when I find even quasi-useful things when packing, but it seems like I'm far more likely to uncover overdue library books or mail I never sent ... speaking of which, I can't believe I'm supposed to pack again in 2 weekends.

Do you have any tricks to get through all the packing?

Tracy said...

Oooh...I'm so jealous. I want a Dyson Animal SOOOO bad. Our yellow lab sheds constantly, and it's awful.

Glad you found some fun stuff!