Saturday, April 26, 2008

HOTlanta

Oh my goodness, it's hot and humid in Atlanta!

I forgot how many soldiers are in the Atlanta airport at any given time. So far I've witnessed a soldier being greeted by his family and a wife saying goodbye to her husband. I was the freaky woman off to the side sobbing. Just now I saw a soldier walk by with what I assume are his parents. He didn't look old enough but most don't. It's almost therapeutic to shed tears for someone other than myself at this point. I was getting a little sick of my problems anyway.

People watching is so much more rewarding in the South. If I weren't so darn tired, this would be some great blogging material. I would probably also need a camera (which I left at home) and I could just put a black strip over the people's eyes like they do in the Glamour "Do's and Don'ts" column.

I must now go and decide which delectable fast food treat I am going to choose for dinner.

1 comment:

The Gutsy Mom said...

Just a quickie to say I am glad you are home, and I'm thinking of you. Hugs and prayers from afar!