Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Birthday, to Me!

To my knowledge, I have never seen snow on my birthday...until today! We awoke to about an inch and a half and it snowed on and off all morning. I love it!!!

I was planning on staying home from Bible study but then I decided TOIAW needed me to "help" him drive to work (read: make sure he didn't drive too fast for the conditions). Can I just tell you that I cannot remember ever being in a room with a bunch of ladies and feeling God's love! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. There is no other word for it. Best birthday gift I've ever received. Ever! I couldn't stop crying but there were no tears of sadness. We had a precious time of prayer and the worship incredible! I didn't want to leave!

I did have to leave, however, and as soon as I got home I walked Princess Poopsalot in the snow (which was the second best birthday gift God gave me). The trees were so beautiful in their white frocks! The forest was silent and at one point I just stopped to watch the snowflakes gently falling. I got to walk and talk to God lifting up friends' prayer requests and just singing and praising Him. It was perfect!

I hope you have a wonderful day also!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday!!!!! It sounds like it was wonderful. :)

Sorry you're having trouble loading my blog. I don't know what the issue is, but everything on my end seems to have worked itself out.

Keep celebrating!