Thursday, January 10, 2008

Welcome, Little One




Introducing my newest nephew, John David! Welcome to our family, Little One! He's pretty much perfect as you can clearly see. Today is his 2 week birthday. TOIAW and I were able to meet him before we left. I'm very excited to see him again in March (and June). My little brother makes some cute kids, huh?



His big sister REALLY loves him and is VERY protective. I was a bit concerned when she kept asking to touch his nose because her little hand seemed to be covering both his airways but their parents weren't worried so I guess this is normal? I also cringed when she appeared to use his head as a "handle" when climbing into my mother's lap. If their relationship is anything like their father's and mine, that is only the beginning!

No comments: