Monday, November 26, 2007

Once Again

Once again I am not pregnant.

Once again I had a less-than-pleasant encounter with TOIAW's older brother.

Once again TOIAW and I argued for two days (and counting, currently) after spending time with members of his family.

Once again I feel judged and criticized by TOIAW for being sad about not being pregnant. After all, we have a plan (probably IVF in January or February) and we have hope so what is my problem? Why am I not dealing with it the way TOIAW would and telling myself I should be willing to readily display the intestinal fortitude required to fight on to the Ranger objective and complete the mission, though I be the only survivor (or some other such nonsense that works for him when he is faced with adversity)? Why? I'LL TELL YOU WHY: Because I am a human being with feelings and emotions that don't turn on and off at will...hmmm, but wouldn't that be nice some days? Hopefully being apart from each other today will ease tensions a bit. Otherwise we might actually have a "lone survivor" situation and, trust me, the battle conditions are in my favor!

My apologies for the depressing post and rant.

No comments: